scope of services…
- Marketing Services
- Promotional Products
- Print Collateral
- Social Media Graphic
01 — brand challenges
The City of Lewisville came to us with a need to promote the vibrant (but not yet well known) live music scene in Lewisville, TX. Starting with a name and that ambition, MMC developed branding and strategy from the ground-up.
- Develop an online hub with calendars and information, and find a way to collect that information.
- Make Lewisville Live well known in the community through effective promotions, all on a small government budget.
- Generate genuine excitement and interest to build an online community.
- Craft a singular brand that encompasses a wide variety of music genres.
02 — brand solutions
MMC’s team hit the pavement to organize the chaos and developed a plan to get the word out, boosting participation from citizens and venues.
- MMC called, researched, and visited local venues to get buy-in from ownership and collect event information. Relationships and connections were made to fuel the continuing updates needed.
- Crafted to embody the let-loose feeling of an adventurous night out, Lewisville Live’s brand is young, brash, and energetic. Candid photography of real events capture the excitement of concerts.
- The website boasts a sleek, simple user interface and a mobile-first design, making it easy to discover new bands or venues.
- Interactive galleries encourage engagement with event-goers while event promotion and partnerships engage venues.
Working within tight budgets, awareness campaigns direct traffic towards the website. Lewisville Live logos appear at concerts, in local haunts, and on social media. Each push targets locations (physical and digital) music-lovers frequent to ensure the strongest impact.