scope of services…
- Leasing Collateral
- Banners & Signs
- Digital Graphics
- Site Plan Color
01 — brand challenges
Icon Plaza needed a strong rebrand in a competitive student living market surrounding the University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- Refresh the brand of an existing building with no renovations.
- Establish a good reputation for a no-reputation property.
- Use USC colors differently than the competition without blending in.
- Differentiate the community in the market and carve out a distinct personality from the nearby sister properties.
02 — brand solutions
The Icon brand perfectly balances excitement and academia, an ideal home base for the best years of your life and a place to set yourself up for success.
- Modern branding and unique patterns transform the commonly used USC red and gold into something unique and iconic.
- Professional aesthetics establish trustworthiness and bring attention to top-notch amenities and reputable management.
- Photos and language emphasize a quiet, collegiate atmosphere close to campus, distinguishing it from other communities.
A big football school, social media campaigns cleverly tie in Trojan pride with #IconOfTroy while taglines like Live Among Icons tap into the LA celebrity vibe. For aspirational students, living at icon is a way to make yourself part of this iconic city. Icon creates engagement and loyalty through a sense of belonging.