scope of services…
- Website Design & Development
01 — brand challenges
A witty and brash motivational speaker, Christine Cashen sought to improve her brand presence online by crafting a credible, entertaining, and persuasive story of her skills as a speaker.
- Capture Christine’s unique personality and philosophy in design and copywriting.
- Organize a large amount of information and communication online.
- Collect the best photography to showcase Christine from a large collection of mismatched shoots and older shot
02 — brand solutions
Starting with a logo inspired by her autograph, MMC built a brand that focused on what made Christine’s signature style stand out from the rest.
- A base of black leather, accompanied by big smiles and bright colors express Christine’s tough-love, hilarious motivational style.
- Photography is matched up for a consistent, professional style by combining the right older photos with new headshots.
- Genuine client reactions and examples of Christine’s work lend authenticity and trustworthiness to her brand.
- Information is sorted cleanly and logically to make research and hiring easy.
Beautiful, candid photography would prove essential for Christine. With her natural photogenic nature and MMC’s professional talents, we populated her brand with only the strongest shots.