Full-time Position – Lewisville, TX – Compensation Based on Experience/Skill
We are seeking a talented and passionate social media intern to join our team.
This position is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative creative shop and involves a variety of projects, interacting with several different members of our design, SEO, web, and account teams.
We are a tight-knit group of creatives and brand craftsmen. We approach our work with talent and passion. We’re casual dress, we bring dogs to work, we know how to enjoy life, and we work hard. Sometimes our deadlines are tight and we know how to roll with it. We treat each other like family and fully expect anyone who walks into our house to kick their shoes off and do the same.
Please provide samples that showcase a variety of your skills.
- Understanding and proficiency in managing and posting on popular social media platforms including
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, especially in marketing and advertising
- Ability to write in an appropriate tone to a client’s brand personality across a wide variety of clients
- Work within given marketing strategy guidelines to write specific content for a variety of platforms
- Work with the design team to develop visual concepts for content when necessary
- Create content on an established schedule within guidelines
- Exercise quality control, including: accuracy, messaging, proofing, and editing
- Satisfy brand personality, messaging, and demographic requirements necessary to effective strategy
- Effectively apply directives from both clients and internal staff
- Research and develop an understanding of clients and their customers’ perspectives
- Maintains superb grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other English rules in writing
- An extremely good eye for detail and appreciation for quality control
- Ability to work independently, quickly, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to collaborate and take direction
- A passion to improve and adapt to new industry trends
- A commitment to quality and strategically effective work
- Quick learner who will follow instructions with complete accuracy
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Attitude of generosity and kindness and the desire to be a team player – no room for big egos
- Skilled with Hootsuite or similar social media management tools
- Real-world experience in a similar industry
- Knowledge of SEO
Please Send Resume and Samples to Jobs@MailMMC.com – No Phone Calls or Walk-ins
Applicants will not be considered without a resume. Due to the large amount of applicants, we unfortunately cannot reply to all submissions.